Admission tickets are non-refundable whether purchased in person at the farm or from the online ticketing system.
Season Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Policies & Conditions on Entry
Enchanted Valley Acres is a family friendly farm and we would like all visitors to relax and enjoy their visit. Please adhere to the rules below, and note we reserve the right to refuse service or entry to anyone who is unwilling to follow the rules and/or instructions.
- NO WEAPONS of any kind (guns, knives, etc.)
- PETS are NOT ALLOWED during the FALL Season. Pets ARE allowed on a leash during the Christmas season.
- NO ALCOHOL or DRUGS
- NO ONE UNDER THE INFLUENCE of alcohol or drugs
- NO SMOKING or VAPING
- NO ENTRY AFTER BUSINESS HOURS without permission of owner
- Children under age 14 must be supervised at all times
- PHOTOGRAPHY POLICY As a customer on the farm, you are more then welcome to take photos while at the farm if paying admission for Fall Fun or purchasing a Christmas Tree. If you are a photographer who collects payment for your photos from clients, we ask you to
follow these policies (click to view).
- Be kind and considerate of others
COVID -19 Policy & Plan
We continue to follow Dane County Public Health Orders as well as any guidelines set by the Wisconsin Department of Health Services.
We ask you to please stay home if you, or anyone in your group, does not feel well, have a fever or been exposed in the last 14 days to someone with COVID-19. Thank you!
By visiting Enchanted Valley Acres, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure of COVID-19
Read Dane County’s Public Health Requirements for Businesses, Workplaces and Activities.
Please always be proactive about your safety and the safety of all children in your care during your visit.
According to Wisconsin Statute 895.524
NOTICE: A person who observes or participates in an agricultural tourism activity on this property assumes the risks inherent in the agricultural tourism activity. Risks inherent in the agricultural tourism activity may include conditions on the land, the unpredictable behavior of farm animals, the ordinary dangers associated with equipment used in farming operations, and the potential that a participant in the agricultural tourism activity may act in a negligent way that may contribute to injury or death. The agricultural tourism provider is not liable for the injury or death of a person involved in an agricultural tourism activity resulting from those inherent risks.