If you’re a hard worker, reliable, friendly, like to have fun and want to ensure our guests have a fabulous visit then you should apply!
Starting pay range is $8-12/hour depending on experience.
- Friendly, hardworking, integrity, reliable, great communication skills
- Must be 14+ of age
- For Fall positions (Sept-Oct)
Available most, if not all, Saturdays and Sundays starting 9/11 to 10/31.
Also looking for individuals who are available on Fridays in October – If you’re a retiree, this might be a great opportunity for you!
- For Christmas Tree positions (Nov-Dec)
Available either most weekends and/ or weekdays. We’re open 9am-5pm, Monday-Sunday from 11/26 to 12/23.
Fall Positions available
- Corn Maze Master: Greeting guests and explaining the corn maze options and games
- Slide Attendant: Oversee the safety of our guests using the giant slides by ensuring they following the rules and only 1 person goes down a slide at a time once the slide is clear
- Wagon Wrangler: Greet guests, assist kids and individuals, as needed, onto the wagon safely. Drive the tractor. Must have a valid driver’s license
- Concessions: Assist in preparation and making of food in concessions trailer. Food service experience a plus
- Admissions: Greet guests, explain pricing and activities, handling financial transactions. Cashier experience a plus.
For both Fall and Christmas Tree Season Positions, you must be able to
- Work outside no matter the weather (we’re in Wisconsin so dress in layers and come prepared)
- Commit to your schedule
- Work well with others
- Be flexible – you will be trained in multiple positions and be asked to fill in where the need is greatest in order to give best guest experience.
- Be friendly and considerate! Our guests could pick many farms to visit in the area and they chose to visit us. We want to ensure they have a blast! Go the extra mile to see them have a great time.
If you feel you are an ideal candidate for a position with Enchanted Valley Acres, please download the job application, complete and return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Job Application.”