We welcome schools, daycares, homeschool groups, etc.!
October Weekdays we are open: Every Friday in October and last two Thursdays in October.
Please note we do not provide an educational or guided session on the farm.
Field trips are self guided after we welcome your group and group leader.
What to expect:
- The group leaders/organization are in charge of determining how the groups will break apart amongst chaperones/teachers, what activities to enjoy while ensuring children are supervised at all times during the visit.
- All activities are included except Gem Stone Mining and Egg Excavation and any non-activities such as food, etc.
- You can bring in food and there are picnic tables available.
- Weekday options: Every Friday in October and last 2 Thursdays in October. Hours: 9am-6pm
- We recommend you advise parents to send extra set of clothing, rubber boots with kids and warm clothing so if it’s rainy, muddy or cold kids are dressed appropriately and if they get muddy or wet, they’re able to change into warm and dry clothing either at the farm or back at school.
- Smaller sized pumpkin for each child can be included, if desired
- Rates – Please email us at email@example.com for rates
To make a field trip reservation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your desired date, times, number of students and number of chaperones.