Open September 9th – October 29th
September: Saturdays & Sundays | October: Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays
Also Thursday October 19th and 26th
Hours: 9am-6pm (last admission 5pm)
September 9 – October 29
Saturday & Sunday in September
Friday, Saturday & Sunday in October
Also Thursday October 19th & 26th
- September WeekENDS $14 (includes tax)
- October WeekDAYS $14 (includes tax)
- October WeekENDS $15.50 (includes tax)
- Kids 2 years of age and under are free
- Admission is required for anyone 3 years of age and older (including adults)
- Military/First Responders Family Discount of 5% off admission rate
- Senior Citizen Discount of $1 off admission rate
- • Admission price includes all activities except Gemstone Mining and Egg Excavation.
View all activities included in price and those with extra fees
Note: Online ticket purchase is not required. You can purchase tickets at the gate but risk tickets may be sold out on popular dates.
Season Pass – $35 (includes tax)
Join us all season long. Let us know at the time of admission that you would like a season pass vs. a daily pass.
Gem Stone Mining and Egg Excavating not included with the season pass – These have an extra cost to participate. Season passes are non-transferrable (i.e. each person needs one and cannot be shared amongst multiple people) and non-refundable.
Pumpkin Patch and Potted Mums
A variety of different types and sizes of pumpkins, gourds, mums and squash. Price per item.
Enjoy some snacks or meal from the food concession trailer including brats, hot dogs, caramel apples, chips, and WARM DONUTS! Call ahead to find out if Kona Ice will be onsite too! Price per item.
GEM Stone Mining
Head to the sluice box and mine for precious stones! Cost is $5 and includes mining sand with gems within, gemstone identification card, and a little velvet bag to hold your precious gems!
Cost of GEM Stone Mining is NOT included with the daily or season pass. Must be purchased separately.
Select a Fairy, Dragon or Dinosaur Egg and chisel away to discover which exact creature you have inside! Recommended for ages 4+. Not included in regular admission or season pass. Cost is $5 per egg.
Sunflowers & Zinnias
Viewing and enjoying the sunflowers and zinnias is included with your admission. However, if you would like to cut flowers to take home, it is an extra fee and includes a vase.
Credit Card, Check and Cash are accepted
Note: Children 14 years of age and under need to be accompanied by an adult while on premises.
Create memories and family traditions!
Choose and cut your own Christmas Tree or select from the precut trees available. A variety of sizes from tabletop to 10 feet plus. Call ahead regarding Thanksgiving day hours Additional Dates and Hours to be determined. Click here for more information about Christmas trees.
Enchanted Valley Acres is a family friendly farm and we would like all visitors to relax and enjoy their visit. Please adhere to the rules below, and note we reserve the right to refuse service or entry to anyone who is unwilling to follow the rules and/or instructions.
- NO WEAPONS of any kind (guns, knives, etc.)
- NO PETS ALLOWED during the fall season.. Dogs on a leash are allowed during the Christmas Season.
- NO ALCOHOL or DRUGS
- NO ONE UNDER THE INFLUENCE of alcohol or drugs
- NO SMOKING or VAPING
- NO ENTRY AFTER BUSINESS HOURS without permission of owner
- Children under 14 must be supervised at all times
- Be kind and considerate of others