We are excited the Christmas Tree season at the farm and seeing returning, and new faces,
but with COVID-19, we also want to ensure your visit is safe and fun so please read the below important information.
Our commitment to visitors:
- Employees will:
- Receive training and education on our new policies: Hygiene, Cleaning, Protective Measures, Employee Illness and Reporting
- Receive health checks prior to starting work each day
- Not be allowed to work with a fever or any other illness symptoms
- Wear masks for all guest contact and amongst each other and keep our hands sanitized
- We will provide hand sanitizer and/or sinks at our entrance and throughout the farm
- Please use these stations to sanitize your hands prior to and after each activity
- We will clean and sanitize high touch areas frequently, such as wagon rides, tables, etc.
- Christmas Tree Season: We do have limited activities available, no admission charge required if purchasing a Christmas Tree. We will space our activities out to allow for social distancing among guests
- Wagon Rides will have seating 6 feet apart from other parties and a face mask is required of visitors as well
- We have eliminated several high touch activities to ensure guest safety
- All activities are outdoor, open air activities
- We will continue to follow the guidance of local public health officials as the well-being of our employees and visitors is our top priority. We will monitor and enforce capacity limits.
Your commitment to us:
- Please stay home if you have a fever or other symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed in the last 14 days.
- Be considerate and respectful of others as we are all working through this together.
- Please adhere to any marked spacing signs, such in line for concessions, payments and wagon rides.
- Face masks/coverings are required for those 5 years of age and up in the following areas:
- Anywhere you are unable to social distance from other visitors
- Any buildings such as the barn
- Wagon rides
- In line for concessions, payment, etc.
By visiting Enchanted Valley Acres, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure of COVID-19
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these unusual times.
Enchanted Valley Acres Staff