We are excited for the fall and winter seasons at the farm and seeing returning, and new faces,
but with COVID-19 we also want to ensure your visit is safe and fun so please read the below important information.
Our commitment to visitors:
- Employees will:
- Receive training and education on our new policies: Hygiene, Cleaning, Protective Measures, Employee Illness and Reporting
- Receive health checks prior to starting work each day
- Not be allowed to work with a fever or any other illness symptoms
- Wear masks for all guest contact and amongst each other and keep our hands sanitized
- We will provide hand sanitizer and/or sinks at our entrance and throughout the farm
- Please use these stations to sanitize your hands prior to and after each activity
- We will clean and sanitize high touch areas frequently, including:
- Playground and other equipment
- Picnic Tables between uses
- We will space our activities out to allow for social distancing among guests
- We have designed a contactless corn maze experience for the games involved
- Wagon Rides will have seating 6 feet apart from other parties and a face mask is required of visitors as well for this activity
- We have eliminated several high touch activities to ensure guest safety
- All activities are outdoor, open air activities
- We will continue to follow the guidance of local public health officials as the well-being of our employees and visitors is our top priority. We will monitor and enforce capacity limits.
Your commitment to us:
- Please stay home if you have a fever or other symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed in the last 14 days.
- Be considerate and respectful of others as we are all working through this together.
- Please adhere to any marked spacing signs, such in line for the slides.
- Face masks/coverings are required for those 5 years of age and up in the following areas:
- Admissions, Concessions, and In line for the Slides
- Any buildings such as the barn
- Wagon rides
- Anywhere on the farm where you are unable to maintain 6 feet apart from other guests or staff
Please consider wearing a mask everywhere on the farm for the safety, consideration and comfort of all visitors.
By visiting Enchanted Valley Acres, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure of COVID-19
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these unusual times.
Enchanted Valley Acres Staff