September 14 – October 27
Saturday & Sunday in September
Friday, Saturday & Sunday in October
Also Thursday, October 24th
Daily Admission – $11
- $11 Per Person Ages 3 and up
- 2 years of age and under are free
- Military and Immediate Family Discount – $1 off admission rate
- Admission price includes Corn Mazes, Giant Slippery Slides, and Activities
- Gem Stone Mining and Dinosaur Dig not included – These have an extra cost to participate.
Season Pass – $25
Join us all season long for $25 per person. Let us know at the time of admission that you would like a season pass vs. a daily pass.
Gem Stone Mining and Dinosaur Dig not included with the season pass – These have an extra cost to participate.
A variety of different types and sizes of pumpkins, gourds, and squash. Price per item.
Enjoy some snacks or meal from the food concession trailer including cheese curds, brats, hot dogs, caramel apples, chips, and new in 2019 WARM DONUTS! Call ahead to find out if Kona Ice and hot popped Kettle Korn will be onsite too! Price per item.
GEM Stone Mining
Head to the sluice box and mine for precious stones! Cost is $5 and includes mining sand with gems within, gemstone identification card, and a little velvet bag to hold your precious gems!
Cost of GEM Stone Mining is NOT included with the daily or season pass. Must be purchased separately.
Select a clay egg from the dinosaur “nest” to chisel away to uncover what dinosaur you have. Cost is $5 per egg. Recommended for ages 4+.
Cost of Dinosaur Dig is NOT included with the daily or season pass. Must be purchased separately.
Credit Card, Check and Cash are accepted
Note: Children 12 and under need to be accompanied by an adult while on premises.
Choose and cut your own Christmas Tree or select from the precut trees available. A variety of sizes from tabletop to 10 feet plus. Opening date Friday, November 29th. Additional Dates and Hours to be determined. Click here for more information about Christmas trees.
Enchanted Valley Acres is a family friendly farm and we would like all visitors to relax and enjoy their visit. Please adhere to the rules below, and note we reserve the right to refuse service or entry to anyone who is unwilling to follow the rules and/or instructions.
- NO WEAPONS of any kind (guns, knives, etc.)
- NO PETS. We love animals, but for the safety and liability of our guests and farm animals, we do not allow pets.
- NO ALCOHOL or DRUGS
- NO ONE UNDER THE INFLUENCE of alcohol or drugs
- NO SMOKING or VAPING
- NO ENTRY AFTER BUSINESS HOURS without permission of owner
- Children under 12 must be supervised at all times
- Be kind and considerate of others